Ribbon RunRegister Now
The 13th annual Step Sisters’ Ribbon Run/Walk on Saturday, April 25, 2020 is now CANCELED.
The Step Sisters have determined that it is best to CANCEL our April 25th Ribbon Run event. While this was a difficult decision to make, we must always focus on the health of everyone involved, particularly our many vulnerable participants undergoing cancer treatment with compromised immune systems.
The Step Sisters organization prides itself on treating our participants fairly. That tradition will continue with straightforward arrangements we hope will earn the respect of all of you who entered the race this year. We ask for your patience and understanding as we navigate this new territory.
Below, we have included guidelines for next steps, but realize you may have questions. As always, you can contact us if your question is not answered here.
We’re offering our registrants the following options:
1 – DEFER YOUR REGISTRATION (this will NOT happen automatically) – To transfer your registration to 2021, 5k and Kids’ Fun Run Registrants will need to take the following steps:
- Navigate to the registration site.
- Scroll down to select the “Defer your existing registration to 2021” button.
- Fill out the form and enter transaction number from confirmation email (Q###### or M#######).
- Submit the registration form to complete deferral.
- This will not happen automatically.
- The deadline to defer to 2021 is June 1, 2020.
Here’s what you can do in the meantime:
- Stay safe and follow precautions from health officials.
- If you are a breast cancer patient in need of assistance, such as transportation or food delivery, please contact your Oncology Nurse Navigator.
- Where possible, please show support for our sponsors. We are thrilled to have so many businesses support the Step Sisters year after year. Many of these are small businesses, heavily impacted by recent events. A full list of our sponsors is found here.
We ask for your kindness and understanding:
- We are all in this new situation together and we don’t think anyone will be left unaffected by it.
- The Ribbon Run is the Step Sisters’ largest fundraiser. We depend on the funds raised to support our mission. Please respect the no refund policy that was stated during registration. Charge backs or refund requests could harm the future of this race and the long-term survival of our organization.
- Local events are just like small businesses in our community and continue to need your support. Please help us ensure the survival of all our community events.
The Step Sisters